Sunday, January 1, 2012
Doggie New Year Resolutions
As you know, New Year's is traditionally a time to reflect on our past, and more importantly, look forward to the changes we want to make in the coming year. In addition to your own New Year's resolutions, your dog might have a few, too.
The American Kennel Club® (AKC) reflects on some resolutions your dog might be thinking about for 2012.
If dogs could talk their top 10 Resolutions might include:
10. Owner on floor, dog in bed.
9. Stop begging and actually get a seat at the dinner table.
8. Give up the dream of ever catching my tail.
7. Bark like a big dog but still get cuddled on lap like a little dog.
6. Get back at cat for litter box incident.
5. Find every bone I ever buried.
4. No more haircuts! (Come fall, I can go as a Komondor for Halloween).
3. Become alpha dog in my house. Well, at least stop letting the cat push me around.
2. Invent goggles that allow me to see the electric fence.
1. Finally pass that darn AKC Canine Good Citizen test.
For Additional information on responsible dog ownership visit the American Kennel Club Website.