Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ebony's Friends From Outer Space

I decided to see the movie Marley & Me with my good friend.  Having read the book, I knew the story, especially the ending, but I was not ready for the effect it would have on me. Needless to say, I left the theater with red puffy eyes and depressed.  My last dog, a golden retriever, I had to put to sleep and the movie opened the sad spot in my heart.

Thankfully, we had three dogs waiting for us and their romp in the woods to cheer me up. Bundled up we headed up the hill into the forest with our dogs bounding for joy in the last hour of daylight with a bit of cold rain.  Before leaving, I decided to get a photo of the three dogs.  It was rather dark, raining, and the girls did not want to sit still.

I laughed when I saw this photo.  It is rather eerie with the white raindrops, and Ebony looks like she is hanging out with some alien friends.  

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment