I think that dogs can teach us a lot of good lessons.
For instance, when life gets super busy and stressful, take a look at your dog's life... then take a deep breath, slow down, smile and just relax.
THAT IS A GOOD LESSON!
Dogs can also teach us something about positive energy. When you come home, they jump up and run to the front door to greet you with tail wagging and plenty of kisses. They're so loving and excited just to be near you - how can you not smile at that?
Here are some more things that dogs can teach us, but we must pay attention:
1. Always be happy to see your friends and loved ones.
2. Attitude is everything, so approach each day and each new experience with enthusiasm.
3. Never underestimate the power of praise.
4. Play every chance you get.
5. Don't be afraid to show your joy! When you are happy - show it. Wiggle and wag.
6. Enjoy a nice nap, and always stretch and yawn before you get up.
7. Never turn down a chance to be with someone you love.
8. Be loyal.
9. Lounge under a shady tree on a hot day.
10. Every once in a while, put your head out the window and enjoy the feel of the wind on your face and hair.