Happy New Year!
In addition to your own New Year's resolutions, your dog might have a few of his own. The American Kennel Club® (AKC), the dog's champion, reflects on some resolutions your dog might be thinking of for the coming year.
Top 10 Resolutions by Dogs include:
10. Owner on floor, dog in bed.
9. Stop begging and actually get a seat at the dinner table.
8. Give up the dream of ever catching my tail.
7. Bark like a big dog but still get cuddled on lap like a little dog.
6. Get back at cat for litter box incident.
5. Find every bone I ever buried.
4. No more haircuts!
3. Become alpha dog in my house. Well, at least stop letting the cat push me around
2. Invent goggles that allow me to see the electric fence.
1. Finally pass that darn AKC Canine Good Citizen test.
Hope this made you smile.