For example, it has a built in dog crate, a fan to keep your dog cool, rubber mat with dog bones (easy to clean), and it even has a built in dog drinking cup. Also, it has a ramp to allow your dog easy access in and out of the vehicle. It has some really neat features.
The Honda Element lineup expands for the 2010 model year with an all-new "Dog Friendly™" pet accommodation system designed to improve safety, comfort and convenience for dogs and their owners alike.
Major components include:
1. A soft-sided cargo area car kennel made from seat belt-grade netting
2. A cushioned pet bed in the cargo area with an elevated platform
3. A 12V DC rear ventilation fan
4. Second-row seat covers with a dog pattern design (matches the bed fabric)
5. An extendable ramp (stores under the pet bed platform)
6. All-season rubber floor mats with a toy bone pattern;
7. A spill-resistant water bowl; and
8. Dog Friendly exterior emblems (driver's side and rear).
9. The ramp stores underneath the bed platform and can be conveniently accessed when the rear tailgate is down.