Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cesar's Dream

Upon approaching his 40th birthday this month, Cesar Millan, The Dog Whisperer, spoke about his dream in this month's newsletter.

I thought it was thoughtful and wanted to share it with you.

Cesar says, "I have a dream that one day every human who has a dog in their family will learn to master the walk. To me, the walk is the foundation for the human-canine relationship and crucial to establishing pack leadership. It's one of the most powerful tools we have for bonding with our dogs.

Many of you have written in to ask what you can do for my birthday. I thought it over and what I would love is for people to master the walk with their dogs - or to start the process - and to influence others to do so as well. That would honor the dog guy in me. And I hope you will send photos of you with your pack behind you or by your side. I'd love to see them!"



His website: http://www.cesarmillaninc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment