Monday, June 6, 2011
Treat your dog to summertime barbecue with this tasty treat from Bubba Rose Biscuit Company where you can find handmade, all-natural, corn, wheat, and soy free dog treats using locally sourced organic ingredients.
Bubba Rose Biscuit Company Pawlickin' Chicken
1 cup oat flour
1 cup brown rice flour
1 cup cooked ground chicken
1/2 cup oat bran
2 tablespoons barbecue sauce (one without onions)
1/2 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except water
3. Add water slowly and mix until a dough forms. (If the dough's too dry, add more water; too wet, add a bit more flour.
4. Roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thickness on a lightly floured surface.
5. Use cookie cutters to form biscuit shapes. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (for easy clean up), and place the biscuits on the sheet. (The biscuits can be arranged fairly close together as they will not expand much during cooking.)
6. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer the biscuits to a wire rack and let cool completely. Store the biscuits in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.