Monday, October 25, 2010

Light on The Trail

The Chehalis Western Trail in Olympia, Washington is one of my favorite places to take my dog for a walk. It was especially stunning this evening.

After a few days of rain, today the sun kept trying to pop out. Ebony and I were on the Trail late afternoon. The smell of the woods after a rain is very intoxicating and wonderful. The low sun was highlighting the yellow leaves and the plethora of colorful leaves on the ground. I was wishing I had my camera, but I did have my cell phone.

Here is a glimpse of the beauty I discovered today.....

I love the arches formed by these trees.



And the light across the path.


The yellow leaves of the popular trees against the dark sky is absolutely brilliant.


What a beautiful place to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment