Friday, February 27, 2009

"Time to Walk!" Says my dog

This morning I looked at the thermometer and it read 29 degrees. The sun was shining and I decided to postpone our morning walk until it warmed up a bit.

Ebony has full freedom of several acres of woods, but loves her morning walk with me. She looks like a small Black Lab, but Ebony is part Border Collie and they are task masters. She does not like it when her morning walks are delayed and will let me know by "THE LOOK."

Ebony came to the door this morning and "THE LOOK" was intense! It was nearly 10am and we have not walked, yet. I quickly got my camera as I have been trying to photograph her expressing her feelings.

Please excuse the nose prints on the window.

Here is "THE LOOK" that says, "Time to walk!"

No comments:

Post a Comment